Saturday, September 21, 2013

Personal childhood web

This is my family web. I only wish I could have chosen 100 and that wouldn't do my family justice. But here are the 5 photos with as many people as possible.

 
In this picture, I was graduating from college with my little brother. My older sister and mom were there to share in this wonderful day. They have always supported me through life and this was one of the biggest days in my life!

This is my little brother, who acts like my big brother. He has always been there to support me and challenge me to do more. He was in the military and that helped me learn the importance of rules and structure. The demands of the air force helped mold him and that inspired me.

These are my two children. They have helped me grow as a mother and as a student. They are always striving for higher education which prompted me to go after my Masters. I matured as a person once these two wonderful young women came into my life.

This is my family. My three brothers, my sister and my mom and dad. My dad is 80 years old and we threw him a surprise party. As you can see, we were so surprised by the camera, we couldn't get it toghether to take this picture. They are my biggest support system. I remember my parents always telling me, The family that prays together stays together. That has always been in mind and has impacted my life spiritually and emotionally.

This is my priest. He always has encouraging words for everyone. He is part of the family and has molded me through his spiritual guidance. He helps me to bridge the gap between me and God when I struggle with things bigger than me. He has been my priest for over 15 years.

5 comments:

  1. Michele,

    Your family pictures are very beautiful. You have a amazing family. I have two sons and they have given me so much joy in my life. They too have pushed me to go back to college. Family is very important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree anytime a family that put God ahead of their life wonderful things always occurs. It is a blessing to have family that supports you and believe in you. You have a beautiful family never take for grant the time you spend with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle! Thank you for your post. You have a beautiful family; you're certainly very blessed! My parents also taught me that a family who prays together stays together. I'm thinking it's true (: It sounds like you have a great support system. That will be a strong benefit to you as you work towards finishing school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you said you wish you could choose 100! That is amazing you have had such a community in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It good to see all the support it the key to success

    ReplyDelete